Buy your NEW home
with a $27,000 deposit
You read right, that’s a 5% deposit.
WHY LIVING HERE IS AWESOME
- We’ll help you furnish your new home
- Construction has begun!
Completion is expected mid 2019
- Enjoy secure living, and low maintenance via
an all-inclusive body corporate
- Everything is brand new and of the highest quality
- Hop on, hop off! Minutes away from the proposed light rail and train services.
- Get where you need to go,
with easy access to SH20 & SH1
- Take the stress out of travelling with
easy access to the Airport.
- Never stop learning with plenty of
tertiary hubs nearby
- Experience diverse cultures and experiences
- Enjoy one of the many picturesque walks in the area
- Get out and explore the volcanic
wonder of Mangere Mountain
- Get up close and personal with nature
Here are just a few of the reasons Avenue Apartments are a great investment
We only require a 5% deposit, with nothing to pay until settlement in 12 months. This gives you time to save, helping to relieve the pressure often associated with buying your first home.
We understand the government incentives available for first home buyers, and Avenue Apartments will help you make the most of these. If you are purchasing a property bought off the plans and you have been in Kiwisaver for 5 years, you would be eligible for the HomeStart grant of up to $10,000 each. The KiwiSaver HomeStart grant may be paid out prior to settlement to assist you with the initial payment or progress payment required as stated in the agreement you have entered into.
One of the reasons why off the plan makes a good investment is because the property is brand new and everyone loves new. With the effort we’ve put into building quality apartments, Avenue Apartments will be easier to rent out and can fetch higher rental prices for this luxury, whilst you also tend to attract a more professional demographic.
Buy with a company
who ticks all the boxes:
Meet some of the people who are already reaping the benefits of buying off the plan
Construction is well underway, with completion expected mid-2019
Available To View?
ACA Portfolio was completed in 2011 and now hosts over 200 tenants and home owners.
Contracts Reviewed By
We work with your solicitor to ensure our home owners are entering into agreements that are safe and beneficial.